WHY SHOULD THE INTERNATIONAL ŞİLE CLOTH CULTURE AND ART FESTIVAL BE ORGANIZED?
- It is one of the festivals with the most rooted history in Turkey.
- It unites all handicraft masters at the national and international level with the increase in the content of culture and art every year.
- The festival takes its name from the weaving product Şile Cloth, which is the most important culture of the local people, providing the economy of the destination and the region.
- It is the most important and comprehensive event for the promotion, protection and preservation of Şile Cloth as a sustainable art.
- Local people have been participating in the festival both as exhibitors and visitors for years.
- It is one of the most visited and known festivals.
- The festival has economic, cultural and social effects on the local people.
- The festival supports alternative tourism types.
- The fact that it is highly influential in promoting the destination within the scope of city branding makes Şile Cloth Culture and Art Festival special.